PT Front Desk/Bldg. Service Staff.
The Savoy Recreation Center is looking for friendly, positive, people with excellent customer service skills to greet customers, answer phones, handle program registrations, process memberships, and complete various administrative duties. Building Service duties include the following: cleaning and maintenance, ensuring safety of patrons, and various duties as assigned. Shifts vary. Please visit www.savoyrecreationcenter.com to download an employment application or stop by to pick one up at:
Savoy Recreation Center
402 Graham Dr.
Savoy, IL 61874
Care Coordinator (PT/PRN)
Care Coordinators work under the direction of the President and in collaboration and continuous partnership with clients and/or their family/caregiver(s), clinic/hospital/specialty providers and staff, and community resources in a team approach to ensure quality of care. For more information, please send a resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or drop-ins. Thank you!
First State Bank is searching for individuals to work as part-time tellers in our Champaign office. Day, evening and weekend shifts available. If interested please call 217-230-3000 or stop by 101 Windsor Rd. Champaign to fill out an application
Experienced groomer wanted for a small animal clinic. Some flexibility in hours and a great working environment. We provide all equipment. You MUST be experienced in trimming different breeds of dogs. Experience with cats is a plus. Email a resume showing your training and experience to email@example.com
Experienced Tax Advisor - Block Advisors
Are you a customer-centric, experienced enrolled agent or CPA with dedication to your clients and community? Are you growth-oriented and determined to reach high goals? Block Advisors is seeking experienced Tax Advisors like you who want to serve clients with diverse tax and business services needs year-round.
Block Advisors is an H&R Block brand that redefined the tax preparation experience for individuals and small businesses with complex tax and business service needs. We assist our clients in reaching their financial goals year-round.
When you join our network of professionals, you'll experience our passion, pride and the H&R Block brand purpose: To provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. You'll also have the support of a team dedicated to providing you with advanced tax training and certification.
What you'll do...
- Provide tax preparation, tax audit support and tax planning year round
- Build year-round client relationships
- Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and services
- Grow your tax expertise
- Mentor and support teammates
What you'll bring to the role...
- 5+ years of experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
- Experience completing individual tax returns
- Tax planning and audit support
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent
- Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Go to www.hrblock.com/careers to apply or review full job description or contact the local Block Advisors office at 217-355-1040, 1333 Savoy Plaza Lane, Savoy, Illinois